Real Estate is often the largest investment a person or family will make. With such an important decision, it pays to work with an experienced real estate company. We have decades of experience with all kinds of clients, from first-time homebuyers to seasoned investors and corporations. We will provide the tools and knowledge to help your purchase go as smoothly as possible.
Steps to Buying a Home:
The home-buying process is a little bit different in every situation, but here is a rough outline of the usual process:
1. Get Pre-Qualified for a Mortgage – Getting pre-qualified for a mortgage loan can help you determine what you can afford and what you are comfortable paying, and it also signals that you are a serious buyer. We work with many great mortgage lenders, and we would be happy to make recommendations.
2. Find a REALTOR® – Real estate professionals take the stress out of home buying and can guide you through the process step-by-step. Your real estate agent should be experienced, knowledgeable, responsive, and honest. To ensure that you get the very best service, look for professionals with the REALTOR® distinction, as it is an indicator that they are a member of the
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®, and adhere to a strict Code of Ethics.
3. Property Search – Your real estate agent should communicate with you regularly and keep you up to date on available homes as soon as they hit the market. That way, you will be poised to take action as soon as you find the perfect property.
4. Negotiate – Once you’ve found our dream home, it’s time to put in an offer. Again, this is where real estate professionals come in handy. Your agent will analyze market conditions to make sure your offer is fair and competitive, guide you through the sales contract so that you understand
it, and use their expertise to negotiate the best deal for you.
5. Close – Once an offer is accepted, your real estate agent will help you get all your ducks in order so that settlement day goes smoothly. There are numerous parties involved in the sale of a home, and it pays to have an experienced agent at your side. After your stress-free settlement, it’s time to move into your new home!